Help fight breast cancer with SBS Pink Ribbon Visa
SBS Bank will donate $20 to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ for every account opened successfully
Every time you use your card SBS Bank will donate 5 cents to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ*
Earn Cash Back Rewards every time you use your card on Eligible Transactions*
* You'll earn $1 for every $150 spent on Eligible Transactions. Please refer to the SBS Bank Credit Card Conditions of Use for full details
Breast cancer is the most common female cancer in NZ, with 9 women diagnosed every day. 3300 women are diagnosed every year. By signing up for an SBS Pink Ribbon Visa you will be helping Breast Cancer Foundation NZ continue their vital work, including:
Breast Cancer Foundation NZ push for scientific breakthroughs in the treatment and management of breast cancer. They’re NZ’s largest funder of breast cancer research and medical grants.
Last year Breast Cancer Foundation NZ trained 3,000 medical professionals through their programmes. Breast Cancer Foundation NZ breast nurse educators provided information and advice to more than 8,000 people nationwide.
In 2019 Breast Cancer Foundation NZ supported more than 6,700 breast cancer patients via our helpline, funding counselling, physiotherapy and lymphedema therapy.
Breast Cancer Foundaton NZ receives no government funding
You can make a real difference simply by using your card for everyday purchases.
Benefits of the SBS Pink Ribbon Visa
- SBS Bank will donate $20 to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ for every account opened successfully
- Every time you use your card SBS will donate 5 cents to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ*
- Earn Cash Back Rewards every time you use your card on Eligible Transactions
- You can choose to keep your Cash Back Rewards or donate a portion of them to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ to make an even bigger difference!
- No additional card holder fee
- Receive updates about how your donation helps the work of Breast Cancer Foundation NZ
- Shop in-store or online, anywhere Visa is accepted to earn Cash Back. It's as simple as that. You'll earn $1 for every $150 spent on Eligible Transactions* with 24/7 access to your account.
SBS Pink Ribbon Visa Conditions of Use, and Fees and Charges apply, view our SBS Pink Ribbon Visa Conditions of Use, Fees and Other Documents page for more details. The pink ribbon symbol is a trademark of BCFNZ.
Please refer to the SBS Pink Ribbon Visa Conditions of Use for full details
CEO, Breast Cancer Foundation NZ
The SBS Pink Ribbon Visa is an easy way for people to support our vital work without it costing them a cent. We’re so grateful to SBS Bank for this partnership creating an innovative charity credit card. Every time you spend using the SBS Pink Ribbon Visa, you'll be helping to fight breast cancer.
CEO SBS Bank
SBS is delighted to partner with Breast Cancer Foundation NZ to offer a charity credit card to New Zealanders. As a Member-owned bank, supporting the local community and meeting the needs of our Members are both at the heart of who we are as an organisation. We’re excited that this innovative new product will make such a real difference to both the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ and the amazing work they do to help those fighting breast cancer.
Up to 55 days Interest Free
Get up to 55 days Interest Free on your purchases when paying off your full balance each month.
Your SBS Pink Ribbon Visa uses Visa payWave, a secure contactless payment technology which helps you spend less time at the check-out with no need to enter your PIN for purchases under the payWave Limit. See about your card for more information
No Rewards Fee
Enjoy Cash Back rewards without having to pay a rewards fee.
24/7 Access to your Account
Access your account 24/7 with SBS Bank Internet Banking and Mobile App. Our Contact Centre is also available for you to report lost or stolen cards on 0800 727 2273 or +64 9 623 7554.
Fees and Charges
- Purchase interest rate 19.95% p.a.
- Cash advance interest rate 22.95% p.a
- Establishment Fee $55.00
Charged when you open your account, which you’ll see on your first statement
- Annual Fee $55.00 p.a
Charged on your account anniversary, one year after your account is opened and annually thereafter
There are additional fees which also apply to the SBS Pink Ribbon Visa. These include, but are not limited to: for cash advance, late payments, paper statements, replacement cards. A full list of our interest rates, fees and charges can be found here and these are subject to change.
Key applicant eligibility criteria for an SBS Pink Ribbon Visa include:
- Being 18 years or older;
- Being a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident living in New Zealand;
- Evidence of earning or receiving a regular income; and
- Having one of the following current valid forms of identification:
- NZ Passport
- NZ Driver Licence;
- or Overseas Passport
Additional Lending and eligibility criteria apply.
*Please refer to the SBS Pink Ribbon Visa Conditions of Use for full details
Frequently Asked Questions
The SBS Pink Ribbon Visa is issued by SBS Money Limited a 100% Subsidiary of SBS Bank. SBS Pink Ribbon Visa Conditions of Use apply, are subject to change and can be found here or alternatively are available on request and free of charge from any branch of SBS Bank.