What is the SBS Capital Bonds No.2?
We believe that our SBS Capital Bonds No. 2 is an investment option for people who are looking for a longer-term investment and would still like to receive a regular income stream from their investments.
Key features of the SBS Capital Bonds No.2
- A current interest rate of 7.50% p.a.*
- Fixed rate for the first 5-years, then a quarterly floating rate will apply
- Minimum investment of $10,000
- 10-year term**
- There is no cooling off period for this product
- There is no early redemption (including partial withdrawals)
- Interest paid quarterly
*This rate applies from 1 December 2023 until 31 December 2023 and includes a margin of 2.75%, which also applies during the floating rate period.
**Subject to SBS Bank’s right to repay on or after the five-year anniversary. .
If you’d like to chat to one of our friendly team about whether this could be the right option for you, simply the complete the form below or call our Contact Centre team on 0800 727 2265 and one of our helpful team members will be able to set up an appointment with a SBS Nominated Representatives who can provide you with financial advice.
Getting in Touch