If you’re a Not-For-Profit Organisation (e.g. Charitable Trust, Incorporated Society) focused on supporting and giving back to your community, we can help you save on everyday banking with our SBS Star banking package.
The SBS Bank Star package includes an everyday, call savings and term investment accounts. The Star transactional account is fee-free (no monthly account fees), no minimum opening balance and offers the chance to win one of ten $500 prizes every month!
What kind of organisation are you?
It is important that we understand the structure of your organisation, knowing where to start helps us work with you to make it all happen - to minimise time and effort in meeting your banking needs. Understanding what type of organisation you represent also assists us with ensuring we meet necessary legislative requirements.
If you need some additional help with working out what type of organisation, or need greater clarity understanding your rules of your organisation's constitution, here are some great publicly available websites which can help you. It is important that we understand the structure of your organisation, knowing where to start helps us work with you to make it all happen - to minimise time and effort in meeting your banking needs
Already an SBS Star Account holder?
If you’re already banking with us, here are some top tips for preparing for changes within your organisation to help make the process smoother:
- AGM – Help us to help you - This is a great time to revisit the information held with your bank, confirm or advise of changes to controlling officers for your organisation and those who are authorised to operate the Account for your organisation.
Minutes from an AGM or Special General Meetings record and confirm who the controlling officers are, who has authorisation to appoint or change officers and also state who and how your bank accounts are to be operated.
This information is key to ensuring we help you to operate your accounts in accordance with your authorisation and operating rules (e.g. Any two Officers can appoint, any two Operators can sign on the Accounts).
- Internet Banking - Our SBS Internet Banking service allows dual signatory approvals (this functionality is not currently available on the SBS Mobile App). More information can be found in our online banking and mobile app guides located on our website here
What identification & verification do we need?
In order to protect your organisation and SBS, we have specific requirements for the identification we require from you so that we can verify your controlling officers and any other authorised signatories you may appoint. Click here to view our Identification and Address Verification Requirements for organisations and associated individuals.
- Specifically designed for only not-for-profit organisations
- Offers a transactional account, call account, investment account
- Online banking available for 24-hour access online
- Be in to win one of ten monthly draws of $500
- Dual signatory transactional approval for added security.
Click here to download a printable PDF (141 KB) of the information contained on this webpage.
Account opening and eligibility criteria, Star Account Charges along with SBS Star Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions apply. Additional fees and charges for some services may apply.