Financial Adviser (FA)
03 211 1236 (DDI)
0800 727 2265
- Wealth Management & Accumulation
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Advisory
- KiwiSaver & Retirement Planning
- Behavioural Finance
- Financial Literacy Education
- High Net Worth Portfolio Administration
- Compliance Assistant including Trust, Charity and Partnership structures
- Quantitative Tutoring
- Customer Service Representative
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- National Certificate in Finance Services (Financial Advice) (Level 5)
- Institute of Financial Professionals New Zealand (INFINZ)
Brenna graduated from the University of Otago with a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Finance and a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Psychology.
Born and bred in Invercargill, Brenna has returned to her home town as a Financial Adviser for FANZ Private Wealth, specialising in wealth management and goals-based advice.
Her focus is to work with fellow Southlanders to invest their money strategically to help them achieve their personal goals. She is passionate about teaching financial literacy, and helping her clients clearly understand the investment process without using complicated financial jargon.
In her spare time Brenna can be found tramping, camping or spending time at the ever tropical Oreti beach.
A disclosure statement is available upon request and free of charge.